Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

how shopping has changed

 Technology has changed the way we shop.

Shopping online has made easier for people that can't get out of bed to get to the shops. It has also made contacts less as well now that we are in a pandemic covid-19  witch is good for people to still get the necessary things they need.  

For elderly people or sick people can use click and collect so they don't have to be exposed to covid-19  

and it is so much easier than how it used to be back in the 1900s when they had to go down to the shops to buy food and other necessary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.