Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

green cafe

 In class we have been making a business for market day these ones are just test ones and not the real one.

we have been told to make a mood board saying pictures and symbols that we like for inspiration for the business we also have colours that we and that would go with it and fonts and some phrases for the business. Then we had to make a logo with whatever you want on it and we had to  answer lots of questions like what the name is and what things you would be selling i would be selling coffee tea sandwiches and a few other things. My favourite part of this so far was the logo making i picked that logo because i like the colours and the font and i think it would fit well with the cafe. I think the Green Cafe would best be suited for adults because i think they would prefer coffee and tea and other things.     

mine looks like this:

 I made my logo with logo maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.