Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

Discovery 2

 in health we have been researching a bad thing that some people do my group picked binge drinking.

we had to pick six questions we picked.

  1. What other issues does this link with?

  1. Why do people do binge drinking

  1. How do you overcome binge drinking

  1. What are the long term effects of binge drinking on mental health?

  1. Why is it harmful? 

  1. What do we think about it?

 the red one is the hardest one and the yellow is a medium one and green the easiest one.

This is the answers to the questions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.