Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Humanities paragraph

 In the novel Abomination by Robert Swindell Article 1 of the human rights commission is breached by the treatment of Jim.

We see this when Jim was kept in a cage for seven years and never seen day light and had no social interaction. This matters because Jim didn't know how to communicate with people and would just yell when he was hungry he also didn't know how to use a lot of technology that people use today. pg 143 'abomination's a boy Scott a little boy he lives in the cellar in a cage that is a quote from the novel saying that there is a little boy stuck in a cage. This shows that Jim's human rights where broken because he wasn't born equal since he stayed in a cage and he had no dignity and also wasn't born free. The author made it this way so you feel sympathy for Jim. because Jim was in a cage this worked well with, with the story line.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.