Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

cool ear facts

Hi last week my group was learning about the ear.

I am learning to read and find the appropriate  information I am searching for.

Here are three facts about the ear that I have learnt so far.

 Did you know that you can hear when you are asleep?
Did you know that your ear can help you balance?
Did you know that the ear has the smallest bones in the body?

This is the website that I got the facts from your ears  kids health.  

I think the person that made this knew a lot about the ear and they wanted other people to know more on the ear.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Makenzie I enjoyed reading about what you have learnt about the ear. This reminded me of when I was learning about the human body at school. Maybe next time you could put a link in to the website that you got the information from.
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you coment again on my blog thank you I hope that you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that is really interesting i like the way you write small sentences but those small sentences told me alot about the ear. i don't think you should add anything to this it is amazing work.this is similar to the time when i thought that i the sounds that i was hearing was coming from my dreams but i was coming from my mum and dads mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for it and I hope that you have a good day and I will comment on your blog what do you like to do in your sper time?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.